Sunday, December 18, 2016

August 17, 2015

Elder Groesbeck's email from August 17, 2015
So there is a picture of me on my bike
Alright so this week has been awesome, and super Crazy!! So we started this week with our zone training it was super awesome! It was about contacting and that's something I need to work on. We are also working on getting referrals through our members because really we are the teachers and the members truly are the best at finding those for us to teach! So that's my challenge for all of you this week. Pray and find out who Heavenly Father wants you to contact this week and to invite them to take the missionary lessons. I know you can do it, and I testify to you that if you pray Heavenly Father will answer you and that if you pray for them frequently you will help them to draw closer to Christ!!
So we have been challenging a lot of members to take the challenge I gave you last week. And we had a member get married this week super cool girl and she is going to do amazing things. So the crazy part of this week we had a zone leader go home and Elder Mardesich was Emergency transferred to take his place. So Elder Wixom is now the District Leader. Awesome right, well we also have Elder Johnsrude added to our companionship and now we cover the Discovery Hills Ward also!! We have all three of us in our apartment and we are covering two areas!! Its been a lot of fun but a little stressful!! Its all good though. We have it all worked out and we will be able to coordinate a lot of splits and still be effective!! I know we are supposed to be together and that we will do amazing things!! Heavenly Father truly puts people together for a reason, so I'm excited to see what miracles come as we start working together as a team!! If we truly follow Christ I know that all things are possible!!
Love you all and I hope everything is going well back home!! I pray for you and I hope that you know you're all amazing!! Well until next week, may "God Be With You Till We Meet Again"!!
Dallin with his bike. Dallin with his MTC district. Dallin with his homemade ping pong table.



No comments:

Post a Comment